Decision Support in uncertain environments
During a scenario project a defined future topic is handled systematically with the help of Scenario-Management. For this purpose a project team is formed which meets for one-day or two day workshops. These workshops will be prepared and followed up by the so-called core team.
The project team is composed of 8-12 exponents of the company. Their task in particular is to acquire, debate and pass essential intermediary results during the workshops.
A secondary task of the project team is the communication of the project and the results. It is also possible to add a steering committee to the project team.
The central tasks of the core team are the preparation and the post processing of the workshops as well as the realisation of single work-intensive steps like interviews or analyses. A core team consist of two or three persons by the customer and ScMI AG members.
Where to introduce scenario projects:
- For the development of scenarios, which describe the whole firm and business environment.
- For the development of environmental factors.
- For the development of branch and competitive scenarios.
- For the development of product and technology scenarios.
- As part of the development of business segment and firm scenarios.
- As part of the extensive project of an innovation management.