Develop and evaluate a strategic direction
The aim of a strategy project is to identify a strategic direction for a company (or a business unit, a product, a market, etc.). This represents the basis for a robust and farsighted future vision as well as a method to describe the implementation. This is called the strategy.
Some previous work has to be done before a strategic development or a strategic evaluation could start: First of all a funded analysis of the current situation is required. This includes the business structure, the factors for success and the competitive position. The second element is an overview concerning future of markets and environments. We are focused on using scenarios, but we also use further methods like trend or market analyses. Additionally it is possible to scrutinize specific courses of action, e.g. a strategy scenarios.
Within the formation of strategy projects the requirements of the client is focussed:
Which analyses already exist? Which scenarios were necessitate? Is there already a rateable strategy – or should a new direction be found? Should the strategy be made under special shape aspects? …
Where to introduce strategy projects:
- For the development of a strategic orientation of company and business units.
- For the development and evaluation of company strategies and business segment strategies.
- For the development and evaluation of market strategies in line with the business development.
- For the development and evaluation of product and technology strategies.
- For the development and evaluation of global and local location strategies.