More information about Scenario Management
The Scenario Management is being constantly further developed by the ScMI AG. The corresponding results as well as practical experiences in various branches can be found in distinct books, specialist literature and in several articles. Special recommendations of ours:Alexander Fink, Andreas Siebe
Werkzeuge der strategischen Planung und Früherkennung
Frankfurt/New York, Campus-Verlag, 2006
Alexander Fink, Oliver Schlake, Andreas Siebe
Erfolg durch Szenario-Management
Prinzip und Werkzeuge der strategischen Vorausschau
Frankfurt/New York, Campus-Verlag, 2001
Specific scenario reports present additional illustrations of the implementation of Scenario Management. Besides that these reports are replenished with further literature recommendations concerning the following topics: future planning, scenarios, strategy development and future trends.
Attending lectures or seminars is another possiblility to learn more about Scenario Management.
In this section you can read up on previous lectures and seminars as well as on current training offers and lecture topics. Furthermore information from various press reports is provided that inter alia give the following statements on Scenario Management:
- "Scenario Management opens your eyes both for chances and dangers of the future. At the same time all eventualities that can occur despite the prognoses are taken into account."
- "Scenario Management works like a guidepost for the future."
Financial Times Deutschland
- "The book ("Szenario-Management") should be read by everybody considering him-/herself not only a progressive thinker but also a craftsman for the company's future."
Harvard Business Manager
- "Different from traditional consultants the employees of ScMI not only give advice tied to their orders but also acompany their clients as mentors and moderators."
- "ScMI offers the right consulting services to companies that would like to keep their place in the sun on their particular market. The consultants support their clients in developing future-compliant strategies."
- "The objective to bring together 'future-oriented', 'cross-linked' and 'strategic' thinking within a plausible and future-compliant Scenario Management makes the ScMI AG with its futurologists a consultancy in demand. Especially big companies -such as Deutsche Bank, DaimlerChrysler or Siemens- ask for ScMI’s unique combination of methodological consulting, specific services and moderation and coaching in terms of strategic decision-making processes."
Handbuch Trend- und Zukunftsforschung
- "Companies should steadily keep an eye on the most important indicators for the incidence of the different scenarios. In this way they can react as soon as possible if the market environment changes."