Develop and pursue scenarios autonomously
Scenarios are more than best-/worst case imaginations. Scenarios illustrate how relevant futures might look like for companies and organizations. Therefore multiple factors need to be considered, linked and thought ahead. For handling this complexity, scenario software is often used.
Scenario software as a key success factor
Going beyond the functional methodological competence and experiences in application, the usage of appropriate software furthermore points out a crucial success factor of Scenario-Management™.
Since more than 15 years, ScMI uses its own efficient scenario software in projects, which is very closely aligned to the practical needs of the users. This software is disposable in two different versions:
- Scenario-Manager™: Based on our experiences from numerous applications in a huge variety of industries, the Scenario-Manager™ helps to develop efficient, high quality scenarios based on the methodology of the Scenario-Management™. Due to its modular structure, the software can be adapted to particular applications.
- Scenario-Radar: Scenarios describe a “map of the future”. Logically, this poses the question of our current position on the map and in which direction the situation will develop. Thanks to the Scenario-Radar, customers of ScMI as well as external scenario users get the chance to pursue their individual future images.
These software offerings can be complemented with coaching and training modules, which allow an individual support for scenario purposes.
Characteristics Scenario Manager and Scenario Radar
The use of modern technology and a contemporary surface design form the basis of our development work. In addition, the Scenario Manager and the Scenario Radar are especially characterized by following elements.
- Functional consistency: full support and documentation of the scenario projects from project definition to interpretation of the results.
- Superior performance: powerful algorithms enable consistent real-time-update of all data and the consideration of numerous influencing variables during the scenario creation and evaluation.
- Field-tested processes: efficient support of field-tested process sequences based on more than 400 applications of the Scenario Management in a diversity of branches.
- Intuitive handling: simple, graphic guiding through all steps of the scenario creation and/or scenario evaluation including a readily intelligible visualization of the results and support of individual working methods.
- MS-Office Integration: efficient documentation and presentation of the results and support of team processes through full office integration.
- Individual scope of service: flexible adaptation of the range of functions to individual requirements through the offer of solution modules.
These software offers are topped off by training and coaching modules that enable an individual support for your scenario operation.